Friday 1 August 2014

Models Direct Reviews

Models Direct Reviews


Models Direct has been established over 20 years in the UK. They are a talent management company with a difference - they work harder than anyone in the industry to get you the modelling and acting jobs you want! Find out more about Models Direct on their Facebook page, and the Models Direct twitter page. Read the official Models Direct blog here.

Saadia Stuart

This assignment was very enjoyable - I was not nervous beforehand and I enjoyed meeting the other models who were friendly and interesting.  The most enjoyable part of the day was being photographed whilst engaging in improvised short scenes, requiring interaction with the other models. We were asked to pretend to be a family group engaging in different activities, which would promote the company. I would recommend this experience to others if they are interested in modelling - you need to be confident, flexible, cooperative and sociable.

If anyone is thinking of joining Talent Management, I would advise them to be as proactive as possible on the website, otherwise you could wait months or even years before being called.  I joined Talent Management because they were encouraging and actively work to find me suitable assignments. I would very much like to have more opportunities to model or to act.

Anthony Coyne

I had an enjoyable shoot yesterday with Avalon Untamed Vodka - great crew to work with and the set was interesting.  It was very different to previous assignments I have been on, which provides a bit of intrigue.  A good experience - thank you Talent Management!

Jake Watson

This was my first job via Talent Management and I hope it is the first of many.  I got a last minute call for a shoot in London and after agreeing to the job I received all the relevant documentation very swiftly with all the correct info including the postcode and contact numbers. The client I was shooting for was very professional and the day went as smoothly as can be hoped for.  I was modelling for a high end floristry company in London alongside 3 other guys who were all a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend anyone to sign up with Talent Management and I hope to receive many further jobs through them.


No comments:

Post a Comment